What you should know
We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay here at Pinehurst Resort! We wanted to share with you a checklist of expectations we have during your stay. If you have questions about any of them please let us know.
- CANCELLATION POLICY –
Cancelling your reservation will incur a $50 cancellation fee per cabin
— If you cancel 30 days or more prior to your arrival date, the remaining amount from your deposit will be refunded to the card we have on file.
— If you cancel your reservation within 30 days of your arrival date, your deposit will be forfeited.
- Dog POLICY – We accept dogs but need to know about them upon check in as there is an additional DOG FEE of $20 for each dog PER NIGHT. There is a cap of $60 per dog per stay.
- CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIMES – Checkin is at 3pm and Check out is at 11am.
- SMOKING POLICY – All cabins are NON-SMOKING. If we find evidence of smoking in a cabin there will be a $250 charge.
- KITCHEN USAGE POLICY – For units with kitchens please leave everything as you found it, including washing dishes and utensils. If you just don’t have time we’ll do them for you for 25 bucks.
- COOKING POLICY – Please only cook in cabins with kitchens.
- TOWEL USAGE POLICY – Please do not use towels in any way that would damage or permanently stain them. Replacement costs for bath towels is $20. Hand towels are $10. Provided in your cabin is a basket of rags for your messy cleanups.
- FISH and GUN CLEANING POLICY – Please do fish cleaning and gun cleaning outside of the cabin.
- DAMAGE/THEFT POLICY – Damage/theft chargebacks will be made to credit cards if damage to property is found or items/linens are removed from cabins or if cabins/grounds are left excessively dirty.
- NEED SOMETHING? – Please let us know if you need anything or if there is any issue with your cabin. We want you to have a great visit. Unplug, rest, relax, unwind and enjoy yourself.