What you should know
We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay here at Pinehurst Resort! We wanted to share with you a checklist of expectations we have during your stay. If you have questions about any of them please let us know.
- CANCELLATION POLICY – There is a free cancellation grace period for individuals cancelling more than 72 hours prior to reservation. The grace period for large groups and events is 30 days prior to reservation. You will be charged if you cancel outside of the grace periods.
- CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIMES– Checkin is at 3pm and Check out is at 11am.
- SMOKING POLICY – All cabins are NON-SMOKING. If we find evidence of smoking in a cabin there will be a $400 charge.
- PET POLICY – We accept pets but need to know about them upon check in as there is an additional PET FEE of $20 for each pet PER NIGHT.
- KITCHEN USAGE POLICY – For units with kitchens please leave everything as you found it, including washing dishes and utensils. If you just don’t have time we’ll do them for you for 25 bucks.
- COOKING POLICY – Please only cook in cabins with kitchens.
- TOWEL USAGE POLICY – Please do not use towels in any way that would damage or permanently stain them. Replacement costs for bath towels is $20. Hand towels are $10. Provided in your cabin is a basket of rags for your messy cleanups.
- FISH and GUN CLEANING POLICY – Please do fish cleaning and gun cleaning outside of the cabin.
- DAMAGE/THEFT POLICY – Damage/theft chargebacks will be made to credit cards if damage to property is found or items/linens are removed from cabins or if cabins/grounds are left excessively dirty.
- NEED SOMETHING? – Please let us know if you need anything or if there is any issue with your cabin. We want you to have a great visit. Unplug, rest, relax, unwind and enjoy yourself.