Our cabins are a great place to find peace and quiet away from the hustle and bustle of normal life. We don’t have tvs in our cabins on purpose. We do, however, provide simple connecting activities like horseshoes and cornhole, board games, fire pits for campfires, fishing areas and a small beach with seating next to the river, perfect for conversation and unwinding.
“The Lodge” rents for $105 per night plus tax and offers the following features:
- One queen, one full and one twin bed
- Full kitchen with dishes and cookware
- Microwave and coffeemaker
- Three bedrooms
- River view
- Heating and A/C
- Charming rustic decor
- Pet Friendly (Extra fee applies)
- Outdoor seating
- Barbecue and utensils
We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay here at Pinehurst Resort! We wanted to share with you a checklist of expectations we have during your stay. If you have questions about any of them please let us know.
- SMOKING POLICY – All Cabins are NON-SMOKING. If we find evidence of smoking in a cabin there will be a $400 charge.
- PET POLICY – We accept pets but need to know about them upon check in as there is an additional PET FEE of $20 for each pet PER NIGHT.
- KITCHENS – For units with kitchens please leave everything as you found it, including washing dishes and utensils. If you just don’t have time we’ll do them for you for 25 bucks.
- COOKING – Please only cook in cabins with kitchens.
- TOWEL USAGE – Please do not use towels in any way that would damage or permanently stain them. Replacement costs for bath towels is $20. Hand towels are $10. Provided in your cabin is a basket of rags for your messy cleanups.
- FISH and GUN CLEANING – Please do fish cleaning and gun cleaning outside of the cabin.
- NEED SOMETHING? – Please let us know if you need anything or if there is any issue with your cabin. We want you to have a great visit. Unplug, rest, relax, unwind and enjoy yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
During your stay questions may arise and we wanted to answer our most frequently asked questions.
- WIFI – WIFI is available at no charge for our guests. Please note that on certain days during peak usage it is possible the WIFI may not work as well.
- CELL SERVICE – We’re sorry but most cell phones will not work. You may able to make calls using various WIFI options.
- FIREWOOD – Firewood for use in fire pits is available for $7 per bundle. Ask us at the office.
- SHOPPING – Please note that the store next door is no longer in business. Your best bet for grocery shopping will be in either Riggins (14 miles away) or New Meadows (22 miles away)
RIGGINS WHITEWATER MARKET in Riggins
FAMILY DOLLAR in New Meadows
BROWNS MOUNTAIN MARKET in New Meadows
- RESTAURANTS – Nearby casual dining and fast food options:
FRONT PORCH PIZZA – New Meadows
SUBWAY – New Meadows
A & W RESTAURANT – New Meadows
SEVEN DEVILS BAR AND STEAKHOUSE – Riggins
CATTLEMEN’S RESTAURANT – Riggins
SUMMERVILLE’S STEAKHOUSE – Riggins
- NEED SOMETHING? – Please let us know if you need anything or if there is any issue with your cabin. We want you to have a great visit.
Average of 4.5 out of 5 Stars
"Super clean and quiet for the right price. We had our RV right on the river with full hook ups, where we could relax, read a book, catch some fish, have a fire, play games, or take a nap in the hammock, We could not have asked for anything more enjoyable. The owners were very accommodating and pleasant."
"Right down river from papa styles leather and lil salmon fire pans. This place is amazing!"
"This place was amazing! The cabins were clean the people are nice. It's right next to a river. Great for fishing and even swimming in! Can't wait to go again!"
"Clean, Cute & well stocked cabins. We had a great family reunion here and hope to return again next year. The owners were so nice we invited them to eat dinner with us our last night there."
"This is a favorite place to visit. The owners are so nice and accommodating. They have RV Spots or the cutest little cabins ever. Right next to the river, the sound of the river is so relaxing and peaceful. They have fun fire pits and they even provide the forewood for a very low cost."
"I would love to give these guys a 10 star rating beautiful individual cabins for more than fair prices and tent spaces and rv spaces. It was a beautiful settings each cabin was a different theme, and Vicky and Keith were very accommodating and sweet. We stayed 5 days it was peaceful day and night. We will be back soon. There were 11 of us and everyone felt the Peace and Joy there!"
"Absolute peace and tranquillity. The BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. Nesteled in a little corner of Heaven. Waking to the sounds of nature and water as it caresses the rocks and stones. Awe who could ask for more! Great prices. Family oriented. Pet friendly. Very clean. Comfy cabins. Positive energy flows at Pinehurst Resort! You are cheating yourself if you do not visit."
"Fun times with my family!"
"Beautiful location next to the river. Grounds well kept and we wanted for nothing during our stay. The owners were very friendly and helpful. He gave us some really good advice about local attractions; my kids loved the fish hatchery he told us about!"