Relax in a country setting
Enjoy a relaxing getaway next to the Little Salmon River in Central Idaho. Pinehurst offers 7 sites for enjoying your RV motorhome or trailer in a peaceful country setting. We’re located 12 miles south of Riggins, Idaho on HWY 95. We serve the McCall-New Meadows-Riggins area.
As a family-owned cabin and RV resort you’ll deal with the owners and great customer service is our highest goal. No matter where you’re parked on the property you’ll be only a stone’s throw away from the Little Salmon River. The entire area is like a slice of heaven! Driving either direction on HWY 95 is full of forests, canyons, mountains and flowing rivers and there are plenty of activites to help you relax and enjoy your vacation or getaway.
RV Site Features:Nightly – $35 plus tax Weekly – $125 plus tax Monthly – $400 plus tax
- Full hookups
- Country setting
- Outdoor seating
- Outdoor grills for barbecuing
- Fishing for registered guests
- River access
- Small beach with patio chairs, tables and fire pit
$35 Nightly$125 Weekly and $400 Monthly
Things You Should Know
During your stay questions may arise and we wanted to answer the most frequently asked questions.
- CANCELLATION POLICY - There is a Free Cancellation Grace Period for Individuals cancelling more than 72 hours prior to reservation. The grace period for large groups and events is 30 days prior to reservation. You will be charged if you cancel outside of the grace period.
- DISCOUNTS - Discounts apply for large groups on multi-night stays and for military.
- PET POLICY - There is a $20 pet fee per pet per night . This applies to cabins only.
- WIFI – WIFI is available at no charge for our guests. Please note that on certain days during peak usage it is possible the WIFI may not work as well.
- CELL SERVICE – We’re sorry but most cell phones will not work. You may able to make calls using various WIFI options and for emergencies you may use the office landline phone.
- FIREWOOD – Firewood for use in fire pits is available for $7 per bundle. Ask us at the office and we will be glad to help you!
- SHOPPING – Please note that the store next to our property is no longer in business. Your best bet for grocery shopping will be in either Riggins (14 miles north) or New Meadows (22 miles south)
RIGGINS WHITEWATER MARKET in Riggins
FAMILY DOLLAR in New Meadows
BROWNS MOUNTAIN MARKET in New Meadows
THE TOURIST TRAP (Gifts and souvenirs) - In Riggins
IDAHO BANANA CO. (Gifts and souvenirs) - In Riggins
- RESTAURANTS - Nearby casual dining and fast food options:
FRONT PORCH PIZZA – New Meadows
SUBWAY – New Meadows
A & W RESTAURANT – New Meadows
SEVEN DEVILS BAR AND STEAKHOUSE – Riggins
CATTLEMEN’S RESTAURANT – Riggins
SUMMERVILLE’S STEAKHOUSE – Riggins
Please let us know if you need anything or if there is any issue with your cabin. We want you to have a great visit.
Average of 4.5 out of 5 Stars
"Super clean and quiet for the right price. We had our RV right on the river with full hook ups, where we could relax, read a book, catch some fish, have a fire, play games, or take a nap in the hammock, We could not have asked for anything more enjoyable. The owners were very accommodating and pleasant."
"Right down river from papa styles leather and lil salmon fire pans. This place is amazing!"
"This place was amazing! The cabins were clean the people are nice. It's right next to a river. Great for fishing and even swimming in! Can't wait to go again!"
"Clean, Cute & well stocked cabins. We had a great family reunion here and hope to return again next year. The owners were so nice we invited them to eat dinner with us our last night there."
"This is a favorite place to visit. The owners are so nice and accommodating. They have RV Spots or the cutest little cabins ever. Right next to the river, the sound of the river is so relaxing and peaceful. They have fun fire pits and they even provide the forewood for a very low cost."
"I would love to give these guys a 10 star rating beautiful individual cabins for more than fair prices and tent spaces and rv spaces. It was a beautiful settings each cabin was a different theme, and Vicky and Keith were very accommodating and sweet. We stayed 5 days it was peaceful day and night. We will be back soon. There were 11 of us and everyone felt the Peace and Joy there!"
"Absolute peace and tranquillity. The BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. Nesteled in a little corner of Heaven. Waking to the sounds of nature and water as it caresses the rocks and stones. Awe who could ask for more! Great prices. Family oriented. Pet friendly. Very clean. Comfy cabins. Positive energy flows at Pinehurst Resort! You are cheating yourself if you do not visit."
"Fun times with my family!"
"Beautiful location next to the river. Grounds well kept and we wanted for nothing during our stay. The owners were very friendly and helpful. He gave us some really good advice about local attractions; my kids loved the fish hatchery he told us about!"