stay in an rv parked by the river
RV FOR RENT
Pinehurst offers a 42 foot motorhome for rent. It is parked right on the banks of the Little Salmon River with amazing views! Why spend the money to rent an RV elsewhere and drive it to Pinehurst when you can just come and stay in our RV already set up and ready to go?
No need to pay a huge deposit and insurance when you rent our RV like you do other places. Also save on the fuel costs you won’t have because your RV is already parked in an amazing spot!
When you rent a parked RV at Pinehurst you won’t have to spend the time going over the RV at pickup like you woould if you were driving it. You also don’t have to dump waste or set up on arrival. Our Rvs are fully hooked up and ready to go when you come.
Rent the Monaco
$125 per night
2 night minimim
Monaco Rental Features:
- Fully hooked up with electric, water and sewer
- Queen bed – sleeps 2
- All bedding, linens and towels provided
- Range top, microwave/convection oven, fridge, coffeemaker
- Dishes and cookware provided
- Two TVs and DVD player
- Free Wifi
- Sorry, not pet friendly
- Magnificent river view facing Little Salmon River
- Outdoor seating
- Outdoor grills for barbecuing
- Fishing for registered guests
- River access
- Small beach with patio chairs, tables and fire pit
- Two night minimum applies
SEE INSIDE OUR 42 FT. MONACO MOTORHOME
Things You Should Know
During your stay questions may arise and we wanted to answer the most frequently asked questions.
- DISCOUNTS - All military and veterans get 10% off.
- WIFI – WIFI is available at no charge for our guests. Please note that on certain days during peak usage it is possible the WIFI may not work as well.
- CELL SERVICE – We’re sorry but most cell phones will not work. You may able to make calls using various WIFI options and for emergencies you may use the office landline phone.
- FIREWOOD – Firewood for use in fire pits is available for $7 per bundle. Ask us at the office and we will be glad to help you!
- SHOPPING – Please note that the store next to our property is no longer in business. Your best bet for grocery shopping will be in either Riggins (12 miles north) or New Meadows (22 miles south)
RIGGINS WHITEWATER MARKET in Riggins
FAMILY DOLLAR in New Meadows
BROWNS MOUNTAIN MARKET in New Meadows
THE TOURIST TRAP (Gifts and souvenirs) - In Riggins
IDAHO BANANA CO. (Gifts and souvenirs) - In Riggins
- RESTAURANTS - Nearby casual dining and fast food options:
FRONT PORCH PIZZA – New Meadows
SUBWAY – New Meadows
A & W RESTAURANT – New Meadows
SEVEN DEVILS BAR AND STEAKHOUSE – Riggins
CATTLEMEN’S RESTAURANT – Riggins
SUMMERVILLE’S STEAKHOUSE – Riggins
Please let us know if you need anything or if there is any issue with your cabin. We want you to have a great visit.
Average of 4.5 out of 5 Stars
"Super clean and quiet for the right price. We had our RV right on the river with full hook ups, where we could relax, read a book, catch some fish, have a fire, play games, or take a nap in the hammock, We could not have asked for anything more enjoyable. The owners were very accommodating and pleasant."
"Right down river from papa styles leather and lil salmon fire pans. This place is amazing!"
"This place was amazing! The cabins were clean the people are nice. It's right next to a river. Great for fishing and even swimming in! Can't wait to go again!"
"Clean, Cute & well stocked cabins. We had a great family reunion here and hope to return again next year. The owners were so nice we invited them to eat dinner with us our last night there."
"This is a favorite place to visit. The owners are so nice and accommodating. They have RV Spots or the cutest little cabins ever. Right next to the river, the sound of the river is so relaxing and peaceful. They have fun fire pits and they even provide the forewood for a very low cost."
"I would love to give these guys a 10 star rating beautiful individual cabins for more than fair prices and tent spaces and rv spaces. It was a beautiful settings each cabin was a different theme, and Vicky and Keith were very accommodating and sweet. We stayed 5 days it was peaceful day and night. We will be back soon. There were 11 of us and everyone felt the Peace and Joy there!"
"Absolute peace and tranquillity. The BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. Nesteled in a little corner of Heaven. Waking to the sounds of nature and water as it caresses the rocks and stones. Awe who could ask for more! Great prices. Family oriented. Pet friendly. Very clean. Comfy cabins. Positive energy flows at Pinehurst Resort! You are cheating yourself if you do not visit."
"Fun times with my family!"
"Beautiful location next to the river. Grounds well kept and we wanted for nothing during our stay. The owners were very friendly and helpful. He gave us some really good advice about local attractions; my kids loved the fish hatchery he told us about!"